Terms & Conditions
Conditions, Rules and Restrictions:
- Booking fees of USD30 per booking are payable for Domestic Itinerary, USD60 per person for an International Itinerary and USD80 per person for an International Itinerary originating outside the country of origin. If flights/bookings are cancelled after payment these booking fees are non refundable.
- Prices are not guaranteed until payment in full is received and your ticket(s) is issued. Other conditions may apply.
- Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the ticket price. There may be exceptions where tax must be paid locally upon check-in.
- Flight times may change at the discretion of the airline. It is important to reconfirm your flight departure times and terminal with the airline at least 24 hours before departure.
- Meals and Seatings are on request basis only and are subject to airlines confirmation.
- If your trip involves any international destinations, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the relevant visa or transit visa and travel with a passport with validity of at least 6 months, and that you comply with all immigration requirements. Alpha Global Travel Services takes no responsibility for visa/passport requirements.
- Not all fares are entitled to mileage accrual or upgrade. Please check with the airline prior to completing your booking online.
- Ticket refunds, re-issues, and changes (where permitted by the airline) may incur airline penalties and Signature Travel administrative fees. Ticket validity also depends on the conditions of the fare. Please contact our Sales and Customer Care Team. Not applicable for Package bookings, which are non-changeable and non-refundable once confirmed.
- All bookings are subject to terms and conditions issued by specific carriers, car rental companies and Hotels, Alpha Global Travel Services takes no responsibility for these terms and conditions. It is the passenger’s responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions.
- Web site content subject to change without notification